The March's figure represented rises of 20.31 percent and 30.47 percent month-on- month and year-on-year, respectively.
BPS' leader Kecuk Suhariyanto said at an online press conference that the encouraging growth was thanks to increasing demands and rising prices for a number of commodities.
Non-oil-and-gas exports in March 2021 increased 21.21 percent month-to-month from February.
Upturn was seen in the exports of all sectors over February, including oil and gas (5.28 percent), agriculture (27.06 percent), manufacturing (22.37 percent), mining and other activities (13.68 percent).
Suhariyanto said that the country's Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) also rose to 53.2 points./.
- OPINION: Asia's coal markets diverge on quality lines as coronavirus hits India: Russell
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 22
- Coronavirus latest: Germany to ban meetings of more than two people
- Coronavirus latest: Angela Merkel to quarantine after meeting infected doctor
- Financial crisis: action taken by central banks and governments
Indonesia’s export value hits record in 10 years have 166 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.