The Deputy PM stressed in his statement at a working session between the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control and HCMC leaders on April 23.
By Thanh An – Translated by Kim Khanh
- PM orders minimizing inbound flights until Tet over new coronavirus variant concerns
- PM orders minimizing inbound flights until Tet over new virus variant concerns
- Violators of food, drug and medical safety dealt heavy punishments
- Carlson: Assault on Parler ‘Baldly illegal’ — Big Tech Coordination ‘Violates the Most Basic Tenet of Antitrust Law’
- BLM activist who was armed with a knife and egged on mob during siege of the Capitol is freed on bail despite prosecution pleading for him to remain behind bars arguing he 'thrives on chaos'
- Dozens of police ‘pelted with missiles’ as they break up ‘an illegal rave’ in posh London suburb an hour before lockdown
- It's le Snub! Tory Brexiteers slam EU's 'contemptuous treatment' of Britain after Macron and Merkel REFUSE Boris Johnson's request for a trade talks phone call as PM warns No Deal now 'very, very likely'
- UK and EU reach deal on Northern Ireland as Government DROPS controversial law breaking Withdrawal Agreement in key step towards a final Brexit deal - but PM warns he WON'T cave in on sovereignty
- Confused about new lockdown rules? Ministers say you CAN cycle up to 70 miles from home and rest on a bench for 'a short pause' - but it would be illegal 'just to sit in public' - as Cressida Dick vows crackdown and reveals Met issued 300 fines in 24 hours
- Hanoi sounds alarm on negligence of COVID-19 guidelines
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 23
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 11
Illegal entry must be severely punished, prosecuted: Deputy PM have 710 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.