Health Ministry confirms six new imported cases of Covid-19
The Saigon Times
|Health workers prepare Covid-19 vaccine doses to inject into volunteers. Four Vietnamese citizens and two Indian experts who entered Vietnam from overseas have been confirmed as Vietnam's latest Covid-19 patients – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Four Vietnamese citizens and two Indian experts who entered Vietnam from overseas have been confirmed as Vietnam's latest Covid-19 patients, sending the total number of cases in the country to 2,791 as of this evening, April 19, said the Ministry of Health.
The fresh cases were taken to quarantine centers upon their arrival in the country.
Among them, one Indian expert traveled from Dubai to Vietnam through Noi Bai International Airport on April 18 and is under medical treatment at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi.
The other Indian expert entered from Vietnam from India on April 10, transiting in Dubai. He is being treated and quarantined in HCMC.
As for the four Vietnamese citizens, a man returned home from Japan on April 16 and is under medical treatment in the central province of Phu Yen, while a Saigonese entered Vietnam through Moc Bai Border Gate in Tay Ninh Province on April 17 and is being quarantined and treated at a local medical center.
The two remaining cases arrived home from the U.S. and South Korea in April. They are under treatment at Cu Chi field hospital in HCMC.
To date, 2,475 coronavirus patients in the country have fully recovered, while 35 others had died of the respiratory disease.
- UPDATE: Covid-19 cases pass 10 million, deaths surpass 500,000
- Thailand preparing for summer storms and thunderstorms as health ministry confirms 90 new Covid-19 cases
- Singapore monitoring trials on Covid-19 vaccine effect on kids, 12 new imported cases confirmed
- 80 new cases, 1 death- Covid-19 Update
- One-year-old Singaporean girl among 21 new imported cases
- Covid-19 UPDATE: All the latest news from the world
- Covid-19 UPDATE: Friday, July 10
- COVID-19: Four new imported cases bring national count to 2,816
- 40 new imported cases; none in community, dorms
- 12 Singaporeans among 40 new imported cases reported by MOH on Sunday (April 25)
- Arrival from Laos confirmed imported asymptomatic Covid-19 case upon arriving in China's Yunnan
- With 407 cases, Sarawak overtakes Selangor as state with highest daily Covid-19 numbers on Friday
Health Ministry confirms six new imported cases of Covid-19 have 361 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.