Health Ministry confirms 14 fresh imported Covid-19 cases
The Saigon Times
|A woman is admitted to a local quarantine center. The Health Ministry has confirmed 14 fresh imported Covid-19 cases – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Vietnam's Covid-19 tally jumped to 2,772 with 14 new imported cases that the Health Ministry reported this evening, April 16.
Among them, six were reported in Khanh Hoa Province. Two of them arrived home from Japan on Flight VJ8837, which landed at Cam Ranh International Airport on April 13 and were immediately quarantined in the province.
The other four patients flew back to Vietnam from Russia through Cam Ranh International Airport on April 13.
The six tested positive for Covid-19 on April 15 and are being treated at the Khanh Hoa Hospital of Tropical Diseases.
Another patient was recorded in Danang. He arrived at the Danang International Airport from Japan on April 7. He was also found to be diagnosed with Covid-19 on April 15 and is receiving medical treatment at the Danang Lung Hospital.
Two other cases in Nghe An are all men who returned to Vietnam from Japan through Vinh Airport. They tested positive for Covid-19 today and are being treated at a general hospital of the northwestern area of Nghe An.
Four other cases in HCMC include three men and a woman. They flew home from the United Arab Emirates through the Tan Son Nhat International Airport on April 14 and tested positive for Covid-19 on April 15. They are under medical treatment at the Cu Chi Field Hospital.
The remaining case was reported in Quang Nam. She entered Vietnam from Japan through the Danang International Airport and was sent to a centralized quarantine center in Quang Nam.
She is being treated at the Quang Nam Central General Hospital.
- No new cases of COVID-19 reported in Vietnam on April 8 evening
- Life After COVID: Letter from Beijing
- Live COVID-19 updates: S. Korea total COVID-19 infections reach 10,564, Johns Hopkins downs global COVID-19 cases to below 2 mln
- China reports nearly 100 new coronavirus cases in one day, highest in recent weeks
- Live COVID-19 updates: Lockdown extended in India till May 3, White House mulls guidelines on reopening economy
- Coronavirus update: Australian case number rises above 70 as NSW confirms six new patients have tested positive
- Coronavirus | What are the options to ease the lockdown?
- Coronavirus live updates: San Francisco cases near 1,000
- Coronavirus live updates: SF cases approach 1,000; no arrests made in illegal nightclub raid
- Coronavirus wrap April 7 | Here are the top developments of the day
- Coronavirus latest: Pope urges 'solidarity in face of pandemic
- Coronavirus latest: Pope urges 'solidarity'
Health Ministry confirms 14 fresh imported Covid-19 cases have 410 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.