Inspectors will focus on implementation of preventative measures against Covid-19 as per the guidance of the National Steering Board for Covid-19 Prevention and Control, the Ministry of Health and the city authorities.
By staff writers – Translated by Anh Quan
- K-SET: UGC team visits Mysuru varsity
- Amazon now has 3 women on its senior leadership team -- and 19 men
- Hà Nội set to inspect SIM card retailers
- Teen, 19, who used a CHILD as a human shield during stand-off with SWAT teams is fatally shot in the head after teams stormed the building he was holed up in
- Bangladesh cricket team escape Christchurch mosque shooting
- Telangana government sets up SIT to investigate Hyderabad encounter case
- 25 tips to prevent snakebite in schools and homes
- Team bonding exercise for u-19 players
- Bryce Parsons to lead South Africa in U-19 World Cup
- Team of the week: The stand-out players from the weekend's European Champions Cup and Challenge Cup games
- Pace sensation Gerald Coetzee named in South Africa's under-19 World Cup squad
- Budget 2019: Gross tax to GDP ratio dips to 10.9% in FY'19 on shortfall in indirect tax revenues, says Economic Survey
HCMC sets up three inspection teams for Covid-19 prevention have 435 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.