The city Center for Disease Control said that it has recorded one Covid-19 case who has had a close contact with Covid-19 positive man in the Northern Province of Ha Nam.
By Chi Thach – Translated by Anh Quan
- Rise of Covid-19 cases is not a “second wave,” PM says
- 10,000 HCMC airport staff to get Covid-19 jab
- Six new imported COVID-19 cases documented on April 22 morning
- An Giang tightens border after new Covid-19 cases
- 2,776 new Covid-19 cases detected in the country
- Vietnam records two more imported COVID-19 cases
- Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi among 10 districts with mot number of active Covid-19 cases
- Gurugram: Administration constitutes committee on surge of Covid-19 cases
- Tamil Nadu: After months of decline, daily Covid-19 cases breach 1000 mark
- India records 56,211 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Yen Bai puts one imported COVID-19 case into quarantine after entry
- Vietnam records zero COVID-19 cases, either local or imported, for 1st time in nearly 2 months
HCMC blocks alley in Binh Tan because of Covid-19 case have 335 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.