HCM CITY — The HCM City Department of Customs has shortened the time for goods clearance at the Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport by using an automatic airway management and monitoring systems at two warehouses.
The TCS warehouse is managed by the Tân Sơn Nhất Cargo Service Joint Stock Company and the SCSC warehouse by the Saigon Cargo Service Joint Stock Company.
Bùi Lê Hùng, head of Tân Sơn Nhất Airport’s Custom Department, said the system would greatly reduce the time and necessary procedures for businesses and airlines to deliver goods.
The city’s Customs Department worked with representatives of SCSC and TCS warehouses to implement the plan.
Last year, Hà Nội’s Nội Bài International Airport began using the system after more than a two-year trial implementation.
A survey of enterprises by the General Department of Customs found that the VASSCM system helped save about 2.5 hours per shipment when completing procedures for importing goods through the Nội Bài airport. — VNS
- HCM City speeds up projects to improve quality of life for urbanites
- HCM City - Long Thanh-Dau Giay Expressway to be enlarged
- HCM City to build more than 400 waterway berths
- HCM City proposes new urban administration model
- Apps, technology use improve traffic management in HCM City
- MoT seeks more funds to expand Tân Sơn Nhất airport
- Saigon Co.op prepares large volume of goods for Tet
- Saigon Co.op prepares large volume of goods for Tết
- Watch: A new road to Bengaluru's airport is in the works
- Spotted: Yash and Srinidhi Shetty wrap up shoot for KGF 2 in the city
- Annual textile and garment exports down for first time in 25 years
- Kerala SSLC, Plus Two Time Table 2020 released: Check new dates
HCM City airport shortens time for goods clearance have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.