This is the first Government meeting since new Cabinet members were elected at the 11th session of the 14th National Assembly earlier this month.
During the day-long event, participants are discussing the Government's action plan to implement the resolution of the 13th National Party Congress, the Government's working regulations, the disbursement of public investment, the COVID-19 prevention and control, and the COVID-19 vaccination.
The preparations for the elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for 2021-2026, along with the organisation of the national high school examinations, are also under consideration.
- First-time buyer saved £45k deposit for three-bed house by 22 – but worked every day for a year
- Secretary of State taken to task by parties on 'flying visit'
- STEM: is it time to ditch the acronym and shine a spotlight on the super-cool subjects it abbreviates?
- First-time buyer saved £27k deposit for three-bed house by cycling to work and ordering tap water at restaurants
- First-time buyers saved £13k deposit by ditching Asda for Aldi and cutting out holidays
- First-time buyer overcame £5k debt nightmare to buy £233k four-bed house
- The £120k homes that single first-time buyers can afford to purchase on their own and without a deposit
- Theresa May's Brexit deal in peril as ministers found in contempt of Parliament for first time
- Universal Credit proves a fresh headache for Theresa May at a time she can least afford it
- 'But you don't look sick': Living with an invisible disability
- Government urged to implement Pacific Games Act
- It’s thought that counts when it comes to good prose
Government looks into tasks for coming time have 260 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.