HÀ NỘI — Despite it being currently impossible to travel between Germany and Việt Nam, musicians from Germany and Việt Nam will perform at a concert where they will react creatively to the difference of geography and time zone.
On Monday, a concert entitled 'ReConnect – Concert: Frankfurt in Hanoi, Hanoi in Frankfurt' will take place at Goethe Institute from 7pm.
The Hà Nội-based ensemble will perform at the Goethe Institute with Nina Janßen-Deinzer and Lucas Fels from the Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Frankfurt am Main.
The artists will present a repertoire featuring works written after the 1960s by German, American, and Indian composers including Werner Heider, Sandeep Bhagwati, Terry Riley, Pauline Oliveros, Mathias Spahlinger, and Frederic Rzewsky.
To join the concert, register via eventbrite.co.uk/e/frankfurt-o-ha-noi-ha-noi-o-frankfurt-tickets-149300300217 . VNS
- German punk band slams concert cancellation over right-wing extremists
- German musicians perform to open summer programme
- Overseas Vietnamese across continents welcome Year of the Pig
- London Chamber Orchestra to perform in Hà Nội
- UK's oldest orchestra to perform in Hanoi in November
- Renowned Korean singer So Hyang booked to perform in Vietnam
- In this concert, the musicians are blindfolded
- Le Quyen to host concerts to mark 20 years in music
- Pop star Noo Phuoc Thinh to perform at ASEAN Fantasia 2019
- Trivandrum Rockers Group hopes to make Western music concerts a staple in the city
- Pop star Noo Phước Thịnh to perform at ASEAN Fantasia 2019
- German president Frank-Walter uses Berlin Wall anniversary ceremony to launch an attack on Donald Trump border wall and urge the US to be a 'respectful partner'
German and Vietnamese musicians to perform at e-concert have 288 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.