Visitors to the festival had an opportunity to sample iconic Hanoi dishes including ' pho ' (noodle soup), 'bun thang' (rice noodle with chicken, egg and pork), ' banh cuon' (steamed rolled rice pancakes), 'banh com' (young sticky rice). and egg coffee.
In addition, tour packages with prices discounted by 15% to 35% were also available on the occasion.
Photos of Hanoi's cultural heritages on display at the festival.
The event attracted many visitors.
A boy trying on the uniforms of Vietnam Airlines' male flight attendants.
A cook preparing a bowl of 'pho'.
Exploring the Republic of Korea's traditional paper folding.
A visitor invited to sample ginseng soup made from Bo Chinh ginseng, cultivated in Quang Binh province.
- Street festival promotes Hanoi’s diverse culture
- Vietjet joins hands with Facebook to promote Vietnamese tourism
- Festival promotes tourism in HCMC, Mekong Delta
- Three more air routes to promote domestic tourism
- Hanoi destinations put in the limelight
- Hanoi’s tourism promotion activities to be held
- KTO to launch promotions to lure Vietnamese tourists
- Hanoi stimulates tourism by rail promotion
- Hanoi promoted as safe and stable destination
- What foreign visitors think about Hanoi
- Hanoi aims to receive 11 million domestic tourists in H2
- Hanoi targets 11 million domestic tourists in second half of 2020
Festival promotes Hanoi’s tourism and cuisine have 208 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.