Emirates has announced the latest updates to its booking policies, offering customers even more confidence and flexibility to make their travel plans.
Customers holding tickets issued before September 30, 2020 for travel before December 31, 2021, can now rebook to travel anytime within 36 months, an extension of 12 months from the previous policy.
Those holding tickets issued after October 1, 2020 for travel before December 31, 2021, can utilise their tickets anytime within 36 months from the date of their original booking.
Fees for reissuing any ticket will be waived, and vouchers or unused portions of Emirates tickets may be refunded without penalty.
Customers who hold tickets issued directly by Emirates, whether via emirates.com or the airline's retail and contact centres, do not have to contact Emirates as the tickets are automatically extended. Customers who purchased their tickets via a travel agent will need to contact their agent before the expiry date to reissue their tickets.
Emirates was the first airline to provide global multi-risk travel insurance cover for all passengers, and the airline is now extending this facility beyond March 31, 2021 until further notice, offering added value and peace of mind for its customers.
For its loyal frequent flyers, Emirates Skywards is extending the Tier Status of its Silver, Gold and Platinum members until 2022. The validity of any Skywards Miles due to expire since April 2020 has been further extended until August 31, 2021, providing Skywards members with more opportunities to utilise them for an extensive range of flight and partner rewards as well as other privileges.
In addition, Emirates Skywards is offering members a chance to earn double Tier Miles on all Emirates and flydubai flights booked from April 1 until June 30, for travel until December 30, 2021. — VNS
- Customer Care: Whose Problem Is It Anyway?
- Friday Night Lights: Live Kentucky high school football updates
- NFL's national anthem policy will punish teams if players don't stand on sidelines
- Rolling Across Dubai in the Back Seat of the Latest Mercedes-Maybach Pullman
- These are the latest on all of the injuries the Miami Heat is having to deal with
- Update: The Miami Dolphins passed a significant test of team culture last week
- Why doesn't Europe care about infotainment?
- MLB scores, news, trade rumors, live team updates: Pirates eye 12th win in a row
- Here’s the latest on the Heat’s pursuit of Jimmy Butler
- Frank Gore continues climbing the NFL record books. Here’s his latest milestone
- ‘Customers are very responsive to BS IV. They will recognise and reward those who lead in this drive.’
- Lake Travis takes care of Martin in return to Arlington
Emirates reaffirms care for its customers with latest policy updates have 444 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.