According to the ministry’s report, the newly-reported patients include five men and three women aged between 24-38 who returned from Japan, Romania, Russia, and Cambodia. They were sent to quarantine areas in Danang City and Khanh Hoa and Kien Giang provinces upon arrival and are now being treated at local hospitals and healthcare centres.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,781, including 910 locally-transmitted cases reported since the new outbreak started in Hai Duong on January 28.
As of 6 pm on April 16, a total of 2,475 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 40,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Chronic Back Pain Management - Important Tips For Patients
- New Patients? Are You Crazy?
- Caring For a Mesothelioma Patient
- Feel Relaxed Even When Suffering From Chronic Pancreatitis - Anti-Aging Therapy For Pain Relief
- Odd-even: 2-wheelers set to be exempted
- Economic Downturn Strategies - Confirm What's Important
- 19 Inch Roulette Wheel Critical Overview
- The Importance of Business Valuations in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Police Officers - Who's A K-19 Handler? Why Do Their Hats Differ? Gain Knowledge!
- Chiropractic Practice Marketing - How to Create New Patient Referrals Through Patient Satisfaction
- Bipolar Mood Disorder - Important Facts Patients Must Know
- Why Long Term Patients Leave Your Practice
Eight more imported Covid-19 patients confirmed on Saturday evening have 269 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.