Events Magazine News posted a commentary produced by journalist Ahmed Hassan detailing the expectations ahead for the new Vietnamese Government.
The article reviews the outstanding performance of the Vietnamese Government during the 2016 to 2021 tenure, highlighting the country's success in 2020 when overcoming the challenges caused by the global spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and maintaining strong economic growth. In doing so, the nation successfully met its dual goal of effectively combating the pandemic whilst simultaneously ensuring socio-economic development.
New Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, a Politburo member and member of the 13th Central Party Committee who had previously held many important positions with plenty of leadership experience, will lead the Government in facing future challenges in order to successfully fulfill the strategic goals set for the next five years, according to the article.
Elsewhere, online broadcaster Homeland (Eldyar) reported on the nation electing new leaders, therefore increasing the prospects of future trade exchanges with Egypt rising to US$1 billion.
The election of both the State President and the Prime Minister by the Vietnamese National Assembly took place with a high rate of approval votes.
This will therefore serve to further promote Vietnamese foreign relations, including forging strong bilateral ties, with a target of trade exchanges exceeding US$1 billion. The article stated the publication's belief that the new Vietnamese PM will be able to devise economic policies aimed towards the Middle East and Africa, including Egypt.
Meanwhile, many other Arabic-language newspapers based in Egypt, such as the Constitution (Dostor), Today’s Public (algomhorianow), and National Resonance (Sadaelomma), also widely covered the recent election results of the new high-ranking Vietnamese leadership.
- VN, Japan seek new development phase
- Right-wing media portrayed window covering at ballot center as nefarious. Here's what really happened
- How star reporter’s Syria podcast sent New York Times into crisis
- Sharing the Best and the Worst: The Indian news media in a global context
- New facilities at public hospitals provide better healthcare services
- Azerbaijan releases new aerial footage claiming to show bombing raid on Armenian soldiers as fatalities in the conflict near 200
- Hà Nội’s vaults to get new lease of life
- New life for old tunnel
- Tesco shopper is charged with criminal damage and breaching coronavirus regulations after tearing away plastic sheets covering 'non-essential' items in Welsh supermarkets
- The Former High School Classmate Who Could Take Chris Christie Down
- McDonald's kicks out diners for not wearing masks as brawls break out in supermarkets over customers not covering up - but Asda, Sainsbury's and Co-op REFUSE to enforce new rules introduced today
- ‘AXA Light Up Your Mind Programme’ New online learning platform to support mental wellness of primary students
Egyptian media widely cover new high-ranking Vietnamese personnel have 437 words, post on vov.vn at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.