The event saw the attendance of Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong and Cuban Defense Attaché to Vietnam Colonel Juan Miguel Garcia Montano.
Addressing the event, General Cuong stressed that the Giron Victory of the Cuban people contributed to encouraging national liberation movements throughout the world, including Vietnam. On this occasion, on behalf of the MND's leaders, General Cuong congratulated Cuba for successfully organizing its 8th Party Congress, and affirmed that with the new leadership, the country would gain more achievements in its national defense and construction cause.
The Deputy Defense Minister also affirmed the solidarity and comprehensive partnership between the two Parties, States, militaries and people which have always been treasured and promoted over the past time, expressing his thanks to Cuba for always standing side by side with Vietnam in its struggles for national liberation, development, and Fatherland protection.
Especially, amid the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, the two Parties, States and militaries have supported each other in the fight against the pandemic, further proving the value of bilateral friendship and mutual trust.
In addition, General Cuong also highlighted that the bilateral defense cooperation has become an important pillar in the partnership, contributing to strengthening defense potential so as to firmly protect the Party, socialist political system and the people, as well as the independence, sovereignty and territorial sovereignty of each country.
For his part, Colonel Juan Miguel Garcia Montano expressed his delight at the sincere love of the Vietnamese Party, State, military and people over the past 60 years, especially in hard time, to his country.
He took this occasion to thank the Vietnamese MND, VUFO and VCFA for holding the event, committing to further contribute to promoting the sound solidarity between the two countries, including defense cooperation.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Mark Cuban and the inevitable playoff peril of the Mavs
- Jury exonerates Mavs owner Cuban
- Cuban gives thumbs up to Silver on officiating
- Cuban Miss-Out Crisis: Send the moratorium to the mortuary
- Ellis, Nowitzki pace Mavericks to 99-92 victory over Raptors
- MLB Who’s Hot, Who’s Not: Pair of sluggers bringing Cuban heat
- Markes vs. Romero video highlights
- Pacers deep, balanced in impressive victory over Mavericks
- Cuba beats Mexico 3-2 to win 1st Caribbean Series since 1960
- Cuba beats Mexico to win first Caribbean Series since 1960
- After defecting Cuba, multiple elbow surgeries fail to hold back Marlins’ Lazo
- MadFriars’ Year-End Recap: Fort Wayne TinCaps
Cuban Giron Victory marked in Vietnam have 395 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.