All the latest cases are Vietnamese citizens who entered the nation from Japan, Singapore, and Russia.
In the morning the same day, two Indian experts and four Vietnamese nationals were also confirmed positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Among the country's active patients, a total of 40 cases have since tested negative for the virus, with the majority of them recording several negative results.
As many as 39,191 individuals are currently in isolation undergoing medical monitoring across the nation.
At present, the country has seen 2,490 recoveries from the COVID-19 disease, while the death toll remaining unchanged at 35.
The Ministry reported that a total of 108,897 frontline workers nationwide have received the COVID-19 vaccine as of 4 p.m. on April 21.
Furthermore, to prepare for future COVID-19 vaccination campaigns, the Department of Health of the central highlands province Dak Lak have organised a training course aimed at ensuring safety during the vaccination process for 90 healthcare workers based in the locality.
Nguyen Trung Thanh, deputy director of the provincial Department of Health, said that Dak Lak has so far received 15,700 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, with the province set to launch its inoculation scheme from April 27 to May 7. This will involve three priority groups, including people working at healthcare facilities and those involved in pandemic prevention and control across the province.
Meanwhile Can Tho International Airport welcomed two flights on April 21 which brought back Vietnamese citizens from Taiwan (China), with the group quarantined in line with regulations set out the Ministry of Health.
- A tweet gave a journalist a seizure. His case brings new meaning to the idea of 'online assault.'
- Journalism has important role in national political stability: official
- News of the Day From Around the Nation, Dec. 19
- Trump Counting on Supreme Court to Vindicate His Emergency Declaration
- Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 Results: Anxious wait for parties before counting as exit polls predict hung assembly
- Top Kiwi sportsman's co-defendant pleads not guilty to meth import charges
- Ghani wins 2nd term in initial vote count in Afghanistan election
- The Hillsborough Heiress Murder Case: All Charged Dropped Against Co-Defendant Kaveh Bayet
- Future Perfect: Deus Ex New Vision Mod Completed
- DNA Match Solves 1982 Cold Case Slaying Of Fremont Teenage Cousins
- Transcript: Sen. Amy Klobuchar on "Face the Nation," December 22, 2019
- Dianne Feinstein Fumbles in Meeting With Young Climate Activists Over Green New Deal
COVID-19: Four new imported cases bring national count to 2,816 have 376 words, post on vov.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.