#Corona VaccineCoronavirus cases: Now, only 25 people can attend marriage event in Uttarakhand
#Corona VaccineCoronavirus: OPD service in Jammu GMC, its associated hospitals to be suspended from May 3
#Corona VaccineLata Mangeshkar donates Rs 7 lakh to Maharashtra CM Relief Fund for COVID-19
#Corona Vaccine18+vaccine drive rolls out in Mumbai: Step out only if you get a message
#Corona VaccineRajasthan: Vaccination for those in 18-44 age group to begin today
#Corona VaccineCOVID-19 vaccination for above 18 will not begin in these states today
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs DC, Match 29: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies Nikki Tamboli Reveals Her Brother Is Battling COVID-19 And Other Illnesses, Asks For Blessings For Him
- Finance IDFC First Bank Cuts Interest Rates On Savings Account. Details Inside
- Technology All 4G Data Vouchers From Jio, BSNL, Vi, And Airtel To Fulfill Your Data Needs
- Automobiles New Kia Carnival To Be Launched In 2022: 4th Gen Kia Carnival Based On New Platform
- Lifestyle Shree Ram Chandra Aarti Lyrics In Hindi And English
- Education UTET Result 2021 Declared, Check UBSE UTET Result 2021 Link And Pass Percentage
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In May
New Delhi, Apr 30: The Ministry of Civil Aviation and DGCA have granted conditional exemption for drone deployment to the Telangana government.
The permission has granted for conducting experimental delivery of COVID-19 vaccines within the Visual Line of Sight Range using drones.
Earlier the Civil Aviation Ministry and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) had granted one-year conditional permission to Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to conduct trial delivery of Covid-19 vaccine using drones.
Getting an exemption from aviation rules that restrict the use of drones for payload delivery, ICMR will be conducting feasibility study of Covid-19 vaccine delivery in collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, a PBNS report said.
The Civil Aviation Ministry in a released statement mentioned,” these exemptions shall be valid only if all conditions and limitations as stated for the respective entities are strictly adhered to. In case of violation of any condition, the exemption shall become null, and void and action may be initiated by MoCA & DGCA.”
Furthermore, conditional drone use exemption has also been permitted to “Nagar Nigam” (city municipalities) of four cities – Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar and Rudrapur – for preparation of geographic based property database and electronic tax register.
Similar permission has been granted to two divisions of Indian Railways – West Central Railway (WCR) based in Kota and (WCR) Katni to use drones for mapping “train accident site” and “maintaining safety and security of the railway assets”.
In addition to these, Vedanta Ltd (Cairn Oil & Gas) also got the permission for conditional drone usage for data acquisition for asset inspecting and mapping till April, 2022.
As per Unmanned Aircraft System rules in the country, drones can be used within specific visual range, and entities have to seek special permission from the Civil Aviation Ministry for conducting or operating trials beyond the visual line of sight.
- Diets gave us the gift of health: Meet the inspirational women who lost 70st between them in 2019 – beating serious health conditions to transform their lives
- California takes lead on laws affecting gig economy, privacy
- California Takes Lead On Laws Affecting Gig Economy, Privacy
- California Takes Lead On Gig Economy, Privacy With New 2020 Laws
- What ails state-run bus operators in India?
- Here's how Australians are marking New Year's Eve across the country
- Will Amazon Drones Really Be Arriving at a Backyard Near You?
- Yearly Current Affairs 2019
- New labor laws are coming to California. What’s changing in your workplace?
- 7 Industries Drones Are Set to Revolutionize
- NE Editorial Roundup:
- HEALTH QUIZ: From Shirley Ballas’s surgery to vegan sausage rolls, how much of 2019 do YOU remember?
Conditional exemption granted to Telangana for experimental delivery of COVID-19 vaccines have 855 words, post on www.oneindia.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.