This was the first working session between the top legislator and the committee after Hue was elected as chairman of the 14th legislature at the 11th sitting.
Participants pinpointed problems in the committee's operation and made proposals relating to the organisation and structure of the committee, judicial reform, and the mobilization of experts in participating in the committee's activities.
Hue therefore asked the judicial committee to make plans for continuing to reform and increase the quality and efficiency of its operations.
He said the committee must remain ready to work with the Party Delegation to the National Assembly in building a draft resolution on continuing to perfect the rule of law state for submission to the Party Central Committee./.
- House Judiciary Committee asks Spotify to rat on Apple
- Virtual appliances and the changing role of operating systems
- Dallas Democrat asks Ken Paxton to weigh in on removing Confederate plaque outside his office
- Women have to work harder to be promoted
- IBM's Black Friday-Like Promotion Pushes IT Equipment Leasing
- Microsoft Tries to Promote Windows 8 Without Hurting Windows 7 Sales
- ICANN asks judge to dismiss claims in VeriSign suit
- Sexual Misconduct Claims in State Legislatures Since 2017
- National Committee for Games Policy’s backstory: politics, religion, and ‘The Art of War 2’
- House of Reps committee recommends smart infrastructure task force
- Wisconsin committee releases $200K for farmer mental health
- ‘The Saudis couldn’t do it without us’: the UK’s true role in Yemen’s deadly war
Committee asked to promote role in legislature’s operations have 239 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.