Reportedly, the center's personnel have always fulfilled their assigned missions successfully under the leadership of the National Steering Committee on the Settlement of Post-war Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) and Toxic Chemical Consequences (Steering Committee 701 in short) and the Ministry of National Defense and the Engineering Corps.
In addition, the unit has completed the National Action Programme on Overcoming the Aftermath of Bombs, Mines and Explosives Left by the War in the 2014-2020 period and proposed documents related to managing and overcoming war-left Unexploded Ordinance (UXO) consequences for the Government's and the Defense Ministry's approval.
Speaking at the ceremony, Senior Colonel Giang Cong Bau, VNMAC's Secretary of the Party Committee and Deputy Director held that the center's leadership and staff will continue to promote solidarity and determination to fulfill their 2021 missions, contributing to overcoming war-left UXO consequences and ensuring safe lives for people.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Naval parade staged to mark PLA Navy's 70th founding anniversary
- Xi Focus: Xi stresses striving for national rejuvenation ahead of PRC's 70th founding anniversary
- Numerous events mark 1,050th anniversary of Vietnam’s first feudal state
- Ceremony marks 52nd anniversary of ASEAN in Australia
- Concert marking 70th anniversary of PRC founding held in New York
- 400 photos, short videos on display to mark 70th anniversary of PRC founding
- Clutha anniversary: Church service remembers crash dead
- Clutha anniversary: Silence to mark fatal air crash
- Activity to mark first anniversary of Thailand’s Tham Luang cave rescue
- Idle No More protesters mark 250th anniversary of Royal Proclamation
- Valentia to mark 160th anniversary of first trans-Atlantic cable message
- Lisa Vanderpump celebrates 37th anniversary to Ken Todd with throwback snap of wedding day with their dog in a top hat
VNMAC marks its 7th founding anniversary have 279 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.