The Vietnamese women's union in Malaysia hosted the charity auction on its Facebook page, auctioning products made by female Vietnamese expatriates. In just over an hour, more than 100 different products were sold for nearly 7,500 RM (42 million VND), which was channelled into the union's charity fund to help disadvantaged people.
The friendship association of Vietnamese in Macau, which has more than 8,000 female members, held a meeting and musical festival in a bid to cheer up participants and encourage them to overcome the difficulties amid the pandemic.
Meanwhile, the association of Vietnamese in Vientiane held a celebration and a contest to honour Vietnamese women in the country.
Vu Tu Oanh, a counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy in Laos, lauded the female group's contribution to the growth of the association.
- The top female-power inspired products to celebrate International Women’s Day – including how you can get a FREE cocktail
- James McClean and wife Erin celebrate International Women’s Day by announcing they are expecting baby girl
- Thousands of ginger people flock to Holland to celebrate International Redhead Day
- Here’s three of the best stouts you can drink in Ireland to celebrate International Stout Day
- These moggies take a weight off their paws just like their owners to celebrate International Cat Day
- Between the Stacks: International Archaeology Day at the library
- Fair City actress Rebecca Grimes loved being part of first all-female episode for International Women’s Day
- International Women’s Day 2017 – When did it begin and what is this year’s theme?
- International Women's Day is 100 but Asian women still face discrimination
- International Women's Day highlights - Women of the world, unite!
- Dossier: Celebrating a century of International Women's Day
- ‘King of Instagram’ Dan Bilzerian faces furious backlash over this outrageous hot tub post on International Women’s Day
Vietnamese overseas celebrate International Women’s Day have 297 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.