Participants in the event included Vietnamese Ambassador to Cuba Le Thanh Tung and Cuban Ambassador to Vietnam Orlando Nicolas Hernandez.
Deputy Minister Son spoke of Vietnam's situation, including the prominent outcomes of the 13th National Party Congress, measures in response to COVID-19, economic development, and social security ensuring.
He affirmed that Vietnam always treasures and wishes to continue deepening the special traditional friendship and comprehensive cooperation with Cuba.
For his part, Gonzalez also informed about the situation of his country, countermeasures to address difficulties caused by sanctions and the COVID-19 pandemic, and the updating of the socio-economic model.
The two officials reviewed and assessed the areas of cooperation between Vietnam and Cuba, as well as between the two foreign ministries. They also looked into ways to develop bilateral relations in a more intensive and comprehensive manner.
They agreed to keep close coordination to organize high-level visits when possible; effectively carry out cooperation mechanisms; increase exchanges between the countries' ministries, sectors, and businesses; promote trade and investment ties; and work together in such spheres as food security, education, healthcare, science – technology, culture, sports, and tourism.
At the consultation, the deputy foreign ministers had in-depth discussion about global and regional issues of shared concern. They concurred in the continuation of coordination and mutual support at international organizations and multilateral forums of which both Vietnam and Cuba are members.
- Chinese foreign minister says Huawei right to not be 'victimized like silent lambs'
- Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif announces resignation on Instagram
- US to allow lawsuits against Cuban firms, foreign businesses excluded for now
- Iran’s Foreign Minister, Architect of Nuclear Deal, Says He Is Resigning
- Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran’s Foreign Minister, Says He Is Resigning
- Thai King’s Sister Is Picked to Run for Prime Minister, Upending Politics
- Vietnamese Foreign Minister Arrives in North Korea as Trump-Kim Summit Approaches
- Iran foreign minister Javad Zarif's resignation exposes the fragility of the nuclear deal
- Middle Israel: the foreign minister’s Polish joke
- Goldman Sachs: Almost One Million H-1B Foreign Workers Hold University-Level Jobs Here
- Albania's PM to hold foreign minister's post
- Roger Stone, former Trump aide and political consultant, to speak in Vero Beach
Vietnamese, Cuban deputy foreign ministers hold political consultation have 355 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.