Vietnam sees no fresh Covid-19 infections, six new recoveries
The Saigon Times
|Local residents are waiting for their turns to undergo Covid-19 testing in Hai Duong Province. No new Covid-19 cases were reported in Vietnam this evening, March 2 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – No new Covid-19 cases were reported in Vietnam this evening, March 2, while six more coronavirus patients have fully recovered and were released from hospital on the day, said the Ministry of Health.
Up to now, the country's tally stayed at 2,472, including 1,898 recoveries and 35 fatalities.
Of the total number of infections, 1,561 cases were locally infected, with 868 being recorded since January 27 in 13 provinces and cities across the country. Among them, ten localities have reported no new Covid-19 community cases for 17 days, such as HCMC, Hoa Binh, Dien Bien, Quang Ninh.
The capital city of Hanoi also had gone 14 days without reporting any fresh locally-transmitted cases.
Further, nearly 58,800 people linked to coronavirus patients or returning to Vietnam from pandemic-hit regions are undergoing quarantine, according to data of the ministry's national steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control.
- These new Pokémon are some of the weirdest yet
- PS4 Exclusive Drawn to Death Gets New Art, Insulting Twitter Account; Developers Respond to Feedback
- Minecraft New Texture and Skin Packs Available Now on PS4
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Web-Surfing Adults More Infection-Prone Than Teens
- All hail the new spam king: India
- SOE shows H1Z1, its new zombie MMO [Update: monetization and game map discussed]
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Bad Ads Outstrip Porn as Mobile Phone Infection Vectors
- Mafia 3 hands-on: loyalty and betrayal in faux New Orleans
- New Release Rundown ~ Week of 12.19.2010
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY PowerLocker Takes Ransomware to a New Level
- Old Hack, New Twist: When Rootkits Grab Hold of MBRs
- Mod creates a spreading monster infection in The Witcher 3
Vietnam sees no fresh Covid-19 infections, six new recoveries have 292 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.