Vietnam has seven new Covid-19 patients
The Saigon Times
|A health worker collects samples of a local woman in Hai Duong Province for Covid-19 testing. The Health Ministry has confirmed seven fresh Covid-19 patients this evening, March 3 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The Health Ministry has confirmed seven fresh Covid-19 patients, including two imported cases quarantined in Kien Giang Province and five locally-infected ones in Hai Duong Province, sending Vietnam's caseload to 2,482 as of this evening, March 3.
The two imported cases are local residents of HCMC, both aged 23. The two women entered the Ha Tien international border gate in Kien Giang on February 28 and were quarantined upon their arrival. They are under treatment at the Ha Tien City Medical Center in this Mekong Delta province.
The five cases in Hai Duong, which is now the country's biggest coronavirus hotspot, were linked to previously confirmed Covid-19 patients and had been placed in quarantine before. They are being treated at Covid-19 field hospitals in the northern province.
Up to now, the country has reported 1,566 locally-transmitted cases, with 873 recorded since January 27.
Data from the ministry showed that 1,898 coronavirus patients in the country have fully recovered, while fatalities stayed at 35.
- 'It will be nice to stuff myself with food': New Yorker, 19, prepares for his first EVER Thanksgiving meal after bowel transplant to fix condition that made him unable to eat solid food
- RMIT Vietnam appoints new Chairman
- Vietnam a new star in Southeast Asia region: Horasis forum
- New chapter in relations with New Zealand, Australia
- England vs New Zealand Highlights, World Cup 2019: England Beat New Zealand By 119 Runs, Qualify For Semi-Finals
- Florida travels to New York for conference battle
- Pittsburgh plays division foe New Jersey
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- Teenage Essex lorry tragedy victim's devastated family surround the 19-year-old's coffin at her funeral as more bodies arrive back in Vietnam to be reunited with grieving relatives
- How many points do Vietnam need to make history in World Cup qualifiers?
- Japanese woman cares for children cancer patients in Hue
- Herbalife Nutrition celebrates 10 years of sustainable growth in Vietnam
Vietnam has seven new Covid-19 patients have 337 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.