Over the past time, the Standing Committee of the Compilation Board for the Vietnam Border Guard Law has actively worked with the Department of Legal Affairs of the Ministry of Defense (MND), the Criminal and Administrative Legislation Department of the Ministry of Justice and relevant units to prepare documents for draft decrees guiding the implementation of the Vietnam Border Guard Law.
In addition, they made recommendations for the MND to prepare documents for the law building process as scheduled.
Concluding the conference, General Chien hailed the committee's remarkable efforts and achievements in the compilation of draft decrees to contribute to the Vietnam Border Guard Law so as to soon put it into life.
The Deputy Defense Minister also requested the Vietnam Border Guard Command to promptly complete the draft decree detailing a number of articles of the law and to bring up other issues relating to the law.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnam Border Guard Command reviews leadership over task performance
- Seminar to collect ideas for the draft Law on Border Guard
- Defense delegation studies border guard units' operations to build Law on Border Guard
- China Urges India to Abide by Border Agreements Amid Border Guard Skirmish
- Smugglers Make Hay as Indian Border Guards Focused on Tackling Rohingya Crisis
- Across China: China-Vietnam border city bustling in nighttime
- Fisherman support model helps enhance law enforcement at sea
- Border troops foster disadvantaged children in Kon Tum
- Lai Chau border force presents scholarships to poor students
- Extra efforts needed to curb flow of drugs into Vietnam
- Tonnes of drugs enter Vietnam due to lack of strict penalties
- Vietnam adopts EU recommendations to combat IUU fishing
Vietnam Border Guard Law should be soon implemented have 263 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.