National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines has introduced new services on the Hanoi-HCM City route with a view to improving its domestic market share in the context of international flights being affected by COVID-19. Hanoi-HCM City – world's second busiest route capa city, just after Seoul-Jeju in the Republic of Korea.
Connecting Vietnam's two economic hubs, the route has played an important role in the business operations of the Vietnam Airlines Group (comprising Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines, and the Vietnam Air Services Company) as well as the country's political, economic, cultural, and tourism events. New services launched
Noting the strategic role the route plays, Vietnam Airlines has worked to improve products and services to provide the most comfortable experience to passengers.
The Group has recently upgraded the Hanoi-HCM City route into a specialised product called the VNAXPRESS – HCM City air route to bring exciting experiences to customers.
The national flag carrier has used wide-bodied aircraft on flights every second hour on the route, to ensure that passengers have the opportunity to experience the world's most modern planes./.
- Vietnam Airlines earns 142 million USD in pre-tax profit
- Vietnam lacks mechanisms to prevent abuse of children
- Turbulence continues for Airbus as one of first A380s exits service
- Da Nang to build smart city
- The best Cities: Skylines mods
- China's Hainan Airlines to start Guangzhou-Tel Aviv direct flights
- UK launches global flight-tracking system that can find planes anywhere in the word to stop another MH370 mystery
- Civilization 6 new Civs
- Cities XXL Review: Serviceable But Dull, This City-Builder Proves To Be Nothing More Than A Re-Release
- 9 great new board games from Origins 2018
- New Fortnite Update 3.6 Adds Clinger Grenade; Patch Notes Released
- New Fortnite 3.6 Update Adds Clinger Grenade; Patch Notes Released
Vietnam Airlines launches new services on Hanoi-HCM City route have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.