Among the new infections, eight locally infected cases were recorded in the northern province of Hải Dương, the country’s largest COVID-19 hotspot, including 6 cases in Chí Linh City, one in Kinnh Môn District and one in Kim Thành District. All the new cases in Hải Dương City were those in close contact with earlier confirmed cases and have been quarantined since February 28.
The five imported cases were found in the southern province of Kiên Giang. All the new imported cases were put under quarantine upon their arrival.
Of the total cases 1,550 were locally infected, including 857 cases since January 27.
With 16 cases reported to have recovered from COVID-19 on Monday, a total of 1,892 COVID-19 patients have recovered in Việt Nam so far, and the death toll remains at 35.
Among those still under treatment, 66 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 37 twice and 113 three times.
As many as 60,693 people who had close contact with confirmed patients or returned from pandemic-hit regions are being quarantined across the country. — VNS
- Việt Nam reports four new COVID-19 cases, total infections stand at 222
- Canberra records nine new COVID-19 cases as AFP officer tests positive to coronavirus
- TN records 110 new COVID-19 cases,all Tablighi event returnees
- Nigeria records 4 new COVID-19 cases in Osun, Ogun
- Egypt records 47 new COVID-19 cases
- Tamil Nadu records 110 new COVID-19 cases, all linked to Tablighi event
- Việt Nam reports five more COVID-19 cases, bringing total to 174
- Six new COVID-19 cases announced Friday morning, VN's tally stands at 233
- Telangana reports 2 deaths, 75 new COVID-19 cases; Govternment says all Tablighi jamaat returnees traced
- Vietnam reports four new COVID-19 cases, total infections stand at 222
- Five new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Việt Nam, total hits 227
- Vietnam confirms five new Covid-19 cases, total up to 153
Việt Nam records 13 new COVID-19 cases on Monday have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.