According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the seven-day Lunar New Year holiday and the outbreaks of the COVID-19 pandemic in several localities in February 2021 slowed down trade and service activities in February compared to the previous month.
Total retail sales of goods and services in February was reported at VND439.7 trillion, down 5.4% from the previous month but up 8.2% over the same period in 2019.
During the two-month period, total retail sales of goods was reported at VND722.1 trillion, up 7.8% over the same period last year, accounting for 79.8% of total retail sales of goods and services in two months.
Meanwhile, total retail sales of accommodation, catering, travel and tourism services all decreased in the first two months of this year, with a 4.3% decrease in the revenue of accommodation and catering services and a 62.1% decrease in the revenue of tourism and travel services.
Retail sales of other services was posted at VND91.5 trillion, up 3% over the same period in 2020, accounting for 10.1% of the total retail sales of goods and services.
- Requiem for the High Street: Retail industry faces 200,000 job cuts this year after 320 shops closed every week in 2020 - while Nike, Gap and Vans are latest flagship stores set to leave Oxford Street
- Have your NYE Champagne delivered via these services
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 20
- Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 17
- BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 21
- So, Is Apple Building a Netflix for Podcasts?
- Best e-commerce hosting providers in 2021
Total retail sales of goods and services up 5.49% in two months have 254 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.