The hilly city of Da Lat is home to many pagodas, some of which are very well-known among tourists.
These pagodas are not as crowded as in previous years due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but they are still attractive venues for visitors who look for peace.
Thien Vuong Co Sat Pagoda
Located five kilometers to the northeast of the city center, Thien Vuong Co Sat is also known as Tau or Phat Tram Pagoda.
Built in 1958, it is one of the oldest pagodas in Dalat.
Quan The Am Pagoda
Quan The Am is a big pagoda situated near Xuan Huong Lake. The pagoda is beautifully decorated and organizes many meaningful activities for visitors during Tet.
Quan The Am Pagoda is at 15 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan Street, Ward 10, Dalat City.
Giac Hoa Pagoda
Quan Am Pagoda
Quan Am Pagoda is located at Alley 11, Khe Sanh Street, Ward 10, Dalat City. It is just a 10-minute drive from the city center to the pagoda.
- Da Vinci was ambidextrous, new handwriting analysis shows
- Carnegie Science Center presents Da Vinci The Exhibition until September
- Da Crusher' statue reveal to be celebrated with Crusherfest
- DA: Jim Boeheim crash was purely accidental
- Twin Cities stage star Tyler Michaels King wigs out in Theater Latté Da's 'Hedwig'
- Sam Venable: Who’da ever thunk our vittles would be this famous?
- Flashy cars and shiny cycles are cruising into Berks for a season of shows
- 50 best things to do in Indianapolis and around Indiana
- That noise? The rich neighbors digging a basement pool in their $100 million Manhattan brownstone
- NMSU’s Latino Week kicks off with Folklórico dance performance
- The Nooner for 03-15-19
- THE NOONER for 03-16-19
The most famous pagodas in Da Lat have 572 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.