Six Hai Duong residents diagnosed with Covid-19
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker takes samples from a resident for Covid-19 testing. The Ministry of Health has reported six locally-transmitted Covid-19 cases in Hai Duong Province – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The Ministry of Health has reported six locally-transmitted Covid-19 cases in Hai Duong Province, raising the country's tally to 2,488 as of tonight, March 4.
The latest Covid-19 patients, who reside in Kim Thanh District, tested positive for Covid-19 after they had been put under quarantine. They are receiving treatment at the Field Hospital No. 3.
Kim Thanh District's Kim Dinh Commune with over 2,100 households has been put under lockdown since March 1.
Hai Duong Province ended the 15-day social distancing period on March 3, but tens of areas in nine districts and cities are still on lockdown.
Up to now, the country has seen 1,917 Covid-19 patients make a full recovery.
- Swarms of Wuhan residents hit the road days before Chinese New Year amid fears that deadly 'SARS-like' virus could spread globally as Beijing's experts urge the city's residents not to travel
- A man diagnosed with Wuhan coronavirus near Seattle is being treated largely by a robot
- Communities around China order residents to get rid of their pets - or risk having them CULLED - amid fears that animals could catch coronavirus
- 9,000 Flint Residents Sue Over Tainted Water
- Vietnam stems tourist flow from China’s new coronavirus-stricken areas
- Lorry driver, 23, who is wanted over deaths of 39 migrants in refrigerated truck in Essex can be extradited from Ireland, judge rules
- Northern Key Economic Region needs momentum to grow further: experts
- Mao Dien rolled rice pancakes – special treat for visitors to Bac Ninh
- Coronavirus update: Information about the outbreak and how you can protect yourself
- Coronavirus: Only unwell students or those with 'close contact' to confirmed cases need to stay home, Victorian authorities say
- If you get cancer in Australia you now have DOUBLE the chance of surviving compared to sufferers in Britain - and the 'stiff upper lip' is to blame
- Coronavirus has claimed more than 200 lives around the world, here's how countries are responding
Six Hai Duong residents diagnosed with Covid-19 have 341 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.