Three of the new cases were detected in a lockdown area in Kim Dinh commune, Kim Thanh district, while the other three were in concentrated quarantine facilities as they were F1 of previous cases.
The national tally increased to 2,487.
The same day, 22 COVID-19 patients were given the all clear, bringing the total number of recoveries to 1,920. The death toll remains at 35.
Among patients still under treatment, 65 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 57 twice and 137 thrice.
More than 51,570 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-affected areas are being quarantined across the country.
- Former PetroVietnam chief to stand 2nd trial for role in banking graft case in March
- Second meningitis case recorded in HN this year
- Three more Zika cases recorded in Ho Chi Minh City
- No Ebola cases recorded in Vietnam
- Hanoi’s CPI increases by 0.19 percent in March
- Nearly 8,000 dengue fever cases recorded in HCMC
- Hanoi records people littering downtown pedestrian zone
- World records holder bubble man returns to perform in Hanoi
- WHO warning as European measles rate jumps from record low
- Vaccination loophole leads to spike in measles cases
- Hanoi People's Procuracy recommends sentences in PetroVietnam case
- Electronic medical records to be applied nationwide from March
Six COVID-19 cases recorded on March 4 have 193 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.