The seminar attracted many scientists, managers, domestic and international experts, and international organisations.
In his address to the seminar, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung highlighted three breakthroughs and 12 groups of major tasks to build and put into action Vietnam’s development strategy for the 2011-2020 period.
The PM said that the strategy aims to improve the efficiency of state management, push through administrative reform, strengthen the Party’s leadership and promote the people’s right to democracy in building up the state apparatus.
The PM stressed that participants should openly present opinions and suggestions to help complete the draft strategy.
The event was co-organised by the Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences with the technical support provided by the World Bank.
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 26
- 13th National Congress of Communist Party of Vietnam opens
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 3
- Vietnam, UK boost trade, energy cooperation
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 4
- 13th National Party Congress: Stepping up renewal process, rapid and sustainable national development
- 13th National Party Congress:Stepping up renewal process, rapid and sustainable
- Việt Nam, UK boost trade, energy cooperation
Seminar discusses Vietnam’s socio-economic development have 182 words, post on at January 16, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.