The outdoor bar Saigon Outcast will host the first Mediterranean Food Festival in HCM City on March 27.
The festival will offer a wide range of Mediterranean and Middle East food such as falafel (chickpea fritter), lamb, baba ganoush (roasted eggplant dip), kebabs and more.
It will also present a selection of the finest in wine, Turkish coffee, and other beverages.
The event will include a live band, belly dancers, games, local vendors, kid’s zone, climbing, and skate bowl.
The festival will take place from 12pm – 11pm at 188/1 Nguyễn Văn Hưởng Street in District 2. Admission fee is VNĐ30,000. — VNS
- "The Artsy Saigon" to feature flea market, films
- Odds stacked heavily against Saigon slums' migrant kids
- New Year’s Eve party at Soma Saigon
- Bradenton's Motorworks Brewing To Host 1st Moonlite Market
- L.A.’s dining timeline has gone through some major cultural ripples
- Australian TV network recommends five must-try Vietnamese dishes
- New Paula Wolfert biography celebrates a legend — and unites a community
- Hotels nationwide offer New Year promotions
- Marseille city guide: what to see plus the best bars, restaurants and hotels
- How Vietnam’s ethnic minorities celebrate Lunar New Year
- Attractive New Year celebrations at Dam Sen Park
- Cultural activities planned to welcome in the New Year
Saigon Outcast to host Mediterranean food fest have 225 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.