Sacombank has won for a fourth time the Best Bank Vietnam award from the Asset magazine.
The annual awards honour outstanding businesses and organisations in the banking, finance, treasury, and capital markets who contribute to the development of the financial sector in Asia.
The award jury hailed Sacombank for its 2020 strategy for attracting investment and customers and developing services and improving service quality.
The bank's charter capital and network place it among the top five in Viet Nam.
It began digital transformation five years ago and has invested hundreds of billions of dong in modern technology platforms. — VNS
- Zenith Bank retains position as ‘Best Bank in Nigeria’
- 100 Best Western Films of All Time, According to Critics
- 100 Best Comedy Films of All Time, According to Critics
- BRG Group’s Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Nga wins major prizes at Asian Golf Awards 2019
- Robinsons Bank wins Innovator Award for sign up app
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 26
- Koh Pha Ngan and Chiang Mai win gongs in the latest Condé Nast Traveler Awards
- ‘Trial of Chicago 7,’ Chadwick Boseman score SAG wins ahead of Oscars
- Asia's 50 Best Restaurants 2021: Hong Kong’s The Chairman takes top spot, Singapore's Odette is No 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 1
Sacombank wins Asset magazine Best Bank Vietnam award for 4th time have 212 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.