The Hanoitimes – As infections remain in Hai Duong, some neighboring provinces maintain closure of non-essential services.
Hai Duong, the pandemic hotspot in Vietnam, confirmed six more cases on March 6, totaling 701 since the coronavirus resurgence in the province in late January.
|A tourist site in Ninh Binh province in off-peak time. Photo: VNExpress|
The confirmation of multiple cases has sent many parts of the locality into lockdown shortly after the first cases were detected.
Moreover, the fresh Covid-19 outbreak or the third wave in Vietnam has affected 13 cities and provinces, including Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
So far, some neighboring provinces of Hai Duong, even the localities confirming no cases like Ninh Binh and Nam Dinh have maintained the highest pandemic alert with the ban of non-essential services, which includes restaurant, cafe, bar, karaoke lounge, beer club, indoor sports like gym and yoga.
Areas in Hai Duong, where are given restriction removal, closely follow the 5K (in Vietnamese) message including masking, disinfection, distance, health declaration, and no gathering. Testing becomes massive for places accommodate a large number of workers.
As of March 6, the country's tally is 2,501, including 1920 convalescents.
At present, more than 49,000 people are under quarantine at hospitals, in concentrated facilities, and at home.
- Pa. Health Dept. Reports 496 More Coronavirus Cases As Statewide Total Surpasses 140,000
- Alabama Records Highest Daily Increase in Coronavirus Cases Since Pandemic Began
- Colombia Surpasses 1 Million Coronavirus Cases
- US Coronavirus Cases Surpass 9 Million
- Global coronavirus cases rise by single-day record of half a million
- U.S. tops 2.5 million coronavirus cases: Johns Hopkins University
- Every State Where Coronavirus Cases Are Falling
- U.S. surpasses 9 million coronavirus cases
- Arizona Added More Coronavirus Cases Per Capita Over Past Week than Any Country in the World
- US sets world record for coronavirus cases in 24 hours
- Five States Where Coronavirus Cases Are Rising Fastest
- Florida's Miami Is the New Wuhan As Coronavirus Cases Surge, Health Official Says
MAR 6: Coronavirus cases in Vietnam pandemic epicenter surpasses 700 have 307 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.