Five main pillars have been prioritised, namely high-tech agriculture; clean and renewable energy; tourism; trade-services, education-training, and high-quality healthcare; and developing the sea-based economy in association with ensuring defence-security.
Kien Giang targets attracting 30-40 FDI projects with total capital of 60-100 million USD during the 2021-2025 period and 40-50 projects with 80-120 million USD in 2026-2030.
The province has also set a target of the number of projects using technologies from G7 or OECD countries accounting for 45-50 percent of the total during 2021-2025 and 60-70 percent during 2026-2030, with the localisation rate to equal the country's average.
It expects to create about 175,000 jobs and collect 545 million USD for the State budget during 2021-2025 and over 680 million USD during the next five years.
To increase the quality and efficiency of foreign investment, it will bolster its administrative procedure reform and publicise investment registration and assessments of FDI projects .
It also encourages projects using clean and environmentally-friendly technologies and employing local workers. It will not consider foreign investors using out-of-date technologies that present a risk of environmental pollution.
Foreign businesses are also encouraged to voluntarily increase technology transfer.
Kien Giang commits to creating favourable conditions for foreign enterprises in training and improving workplace skills./.
- Tajikistan attracts $ 645 million in foreign investment in 2018
- Europe strengthens monitoring of foreign investment
- Foreign investors encouraged to join equitization, M&A market
- Turkey’s wealth fund hires banks for first foreign loan
- Private investment’s share in Astana reaches 90 percent
- Why Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) are good for Malta
- Foreign Policy Experts Map Russia’s Grand Designs for 2019.
- PM Groysman describes Ukraine as "rather attractive investment destination"
- How to invest in Luxembourg investment funds?
- 2019 outlook: Overall well-performing economy, conditioned by legal stability and investments
- China and US prioritise optics over trade substance
- Russia remains main export market for Azerbaijani non-oil sector
Kien Giang prioritises attracting foreign investment in five main pillars have 350 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.