This offer will see the entrance fees for Royal Palace, Hue Imperial Palace (Dai Noi), and Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities priced at VND100,000 for adults and VND20,000 for children. In addition, the sightseeing fees to the mausoleums of King Minh Mang, King Tu Duc, and King Khai Dinh will be priced at VND75,000 for adults and VND20,000 for kids.
Furthermore, guests who book tours to three historic sites, including Hue Royal Palace, King Minh Mang mausoleum, and King Khai Dinh mausoleum, will pay a fee of VND210,000 for adults and VND40,000 for children. Meanwhile, the admission fee to tour four locations, including Hue Royal Palace, the mausoleums of King Minh Mang, King Tu Duc, and King Khai Dinh, will be VND265,000 for adults and VND50,000 for children.
Tickets to visit the all of the ancient capital's relic sites is VND290,000 for adults and VND55,000 for children, with the fees set to be applied to both international and Vietnamese guests.
Mai Xuan Minh, deputy director of Hue Monuments Conservation Center, said the reduction scheme for tour operations aims to stimulate greater domestic tourism demand whilst supporting travel firms to overcome the adverse impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jazz visit JFK site a day before game in Dallas
- Clemson came up short, but redefined program amid historic season
- 'Hit-and-run' visit: Irish protesters reject pardon plea from Pope Francis
- Is 50 Cent the next brand ambassador for NASCAR?
- Wisconsin golf club offers, retracts 9/11 special
- Broncos WR Thomas says he’ll give team a discount on contract
- Report: Hue Jackson ‘equally interested’ in 49ers and Browns
- Garafolo: Browns hire Hue Jackson, willing to move on from Manziel
- Winston, champ FSU open at site of next title game
- Falcons offer extra $8M for site
- Hue Jackson has second coaching interview with Browns
- Hue Jackson takes over lowly Browns: “I came here to win.”
Hue offers 50% discount when visiting historical sites have 300 words, post on vov.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.