All the new patients, numbered 2843 to 2488, are those who had been in either quarantine zones or locked-down areas since March 2. They are now being treated at a field hospital of the northern province.
Also on Thursday, 22 Covid-19 patients have been announced recovered from the disease.
Since a new Covid-19 wave, that has been sweeping through 13 cities and provinces, began on Jan. 28, 879 community transmission cases have been confirmed. Northern Hai Duong Province is the epicenter with 695 cases.
Vietnam has recorded 2,488 Covid-19 cases so far, with 35 deaths.
- Policy credit motivates development in Hai Duong province
- Record race numbers
- What's on August 13-19 (Daily updated)
- Download songs of Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai 2010 Hindi
- West Yorkshire revealed as disability hate crime hotspot
- Jumping the Hotspot Bandwagon with Windows 8
- THACO records lowest profit in five years
- A local's guide to Dublin: literature hotspots and places to visit
- Edited Transcript of MOR.DE earnings conference call or presentation 7-Aug-19 12:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of MBUU earnings conference call or presentation 29-Aug-19 12:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of NTWK earnings conference call or presentation 23-Sep-19 3:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of FDUS earnings conference call or presentation 2-Aug-19 1:00pm GMT
Hotspot Hai Duong records six more Covid-19 cases have 182 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.