|Discos, bars, karaoke parlors in HCM City will continue to be closed (Photo: VNA)|
HCM City – Ho Chi Minh City will continue the closure of discos, bars, karaoke parlors to ensure safety amid COVID-19 pandemic, while other service business types will be resumed from March 9.
Under a dispatch issued by the Chairman of the city People's Committee on March 8, the city leader asked heads of departments, sectors and agencies to localities to continue strictly implementing directions of the Prime Minister, the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control as well as the Health Ministry and the city in pandemic prevention and control measures, including the "5K message".
Locals are advised to strengthen COVID-19 prevention and control measures, especially in wearing facemask in public places, washing hands, and keeping safe distance.
The city leader asked the Department of Information and Communications to strengthen communications on measures to prevent the spreading of COVID-19, especially the "5K message" – khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering) and khai bao y te (health declaration).
So far, HCM City has seen 210 COVID-19 infections, including 68 domestically-transmitted cases. The city has spent 26 days without any new infections.
- Popular tourist streets in Hanoi, HCM City still quiet after re-opening
- Hanoi relaxes social distancing, but bars and karaoke venues remain closed
- Walking streets to reopen as pandemic situation continues to improve
- London, city of pleasure
- New York City was the source of US outbreak: Yale professor says 65% of the country's cases stemmed from the Big Apple despite first case emerging in Washington
- Coronavirus Update: Yuba City Retail Businesses Continue To Defy State Guidelines
- Coronavirus: 2,000 bars shut in Seoul as 18 new COVID-19 cases linked to one man
- Coronavirus: 2,000 bars shut in Seoul as 17 new COVID-19 cases linked to one man
- US coronavirus crisis could be over by the end of JULY, experts predict - but relaxing lockdowns and closures by 40% could extend the outbreak through August
- The Grove’s Hayes location won’t reopen; and other permanent restaurant closures during coronavirus
- Big cities like L.A. might be slower to reopen than suburbs and smaller communities
- The Latest: South Korean province shutting down bars again
HCM City continues closure of discos, bars, karaoke parlors have 358 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.