Hanoi woman tests positive for Covid-19 again after recovery
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker handles samples for Covid-19 testing. A 48-year-old Covid-19 patient in Hanoi who had recovered has tested positive again – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – A 48-year-old woman in Hanoi who had recovered from Covid-19 has tested positive again, according to Khong Minh Tuan, deputy director of the Hanoi Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
The patient, who resides in the capital city's Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, is the wife of the 1,866th Covid-19 patient.
The woman was identified as the country's 1,958th Covid-19 patient and was discharged from the hospital on February 27. She was self-quarantined at home until she tested positive for Covid-19 again.
Earlier on February 24, another woman who also lives in Cau Giay District tested positive for Covid-19 again after her treatment from January 30 to February 20.
Up to now, Vietnam has reported many recovered coronavirus patients testing positive again, but none of them caused community transmission after recovery.
- Vietnam records second Covid-19 post discharge relapse
- Vietnam has no new Covid-19 case for four days
- Hanoi’s Covid-19 relapse patient tests negative again
- No new COVID-19 case recorded in Vietnam for four consecutive days
- Vietnam reports third Covid-19 relapse
- Two-thirds of coronavirus infections in Hanoi asymptomatic: health director
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25 (updated hourly)
Hanoi woman tests positive for Covid-19 again after recovery have 222 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.