The Hanoi leader gave the direction after he was reported on a number of sexual harassments targeting foreign women in the West Lake area, a senior official of Hanoi told local media on March 4.
Immediately Lieutenant General Nguyen Hai Trung, director of the Hanoi Police assigned the Criminal Police Department to get down to investigation and track down a group of people accused of sexually harassing at least 4 foreign women in West Lake.
According to Trung, the police are checking CTTV footage to collect evidence and identify those involved in the case in the shortest possible time.
The police summoned a young man who was accused of carrying out sexual violence against foreign women in Tay Ho district for interrogations. They also invited four foreign victims to the scene of the attacks in order to gather more information and evidence.
Mai Trong Thang, head of Tay Ho district's police division noted that it is hard to catch criminals if victims refuse to report the case to the police. He called on those who fall victim to similar attacks to report immediately and actively coordinate with the investigation agency to find the culprit.
- Magician David Blaine Reportedly Under Investigation By NYPD For Allegedly Sexual Assaulting Two Women
- Okla. Cop Accused of Sexually Assaulting Black Women
- Complaint Claims Thousands of Reports of Sexual Assault in Immigration Detention Have Not Been Investigated
- Alamo Drafthouse's Long History of Minimizing Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Obama to Create a Task Force on Campus Sexual Assault
- #CopsToo: When Police Officers Use Sexual Assault to Terrorize Vulnerable Communities
- Faith Healer Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Over 350 Women
- Woman Fakes Being Autistic to Sexually Assault Caregiver
- UConn Under Federal Investigation for Response to Sexual Assaults
- The Military 'Frequently Fails to Protect' Children Sexually Assaulted by Other Children on Bases
- Hundreds of Women Accuse Faith Healer of Sexual Assault
- Trump Privately Terrified His Sexual Assault Victims Will Someday Come Forward
Hanoi leader requests full investigation into sexual assaults against foreign women have 311 words, post on vov.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.