Vietnamese audiences will have chance to watch seven bespoke classic and modern French films that will be screened in 11 cities and provinces nationwide in 2021.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has granted permission to screen French films in Vietnam for the year of 2021.
“A Man and a Woman” (French: Un homme et une femme) is a 1966 French film written and directed by Claude Lelouch and starring Anouk Aimée and Jean-Louis Trintignant.
The seven films are "I'm Looking for Myself", "A Man and a Woman", "The Princess with Donkey's Skin", "Girls in Rochefort City", "Can Artificial Intelligence Outperform Humans?" "Living with Robots" and "The Journey of Brain Creating".
The films will be screened in 11 cities and provinces nationwide, including Hanoi, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Lao Cai, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat, and Can Tho.
The ministry also noted that screenings will only take place once the Covid-19 pandemic is fully brought under control in localities. In addition, relevant preventive measures must also be strictly observed.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/EspaceHanoi for detail information about the films and accurate screening time.
- International brands contribute to boosting Vietnam’s tourism
- French-produced documentary on President Ho Chi Minh aired on national TV
- Modern Vietnamese films screened in Argentina to mark diplomatic ties
- Vietnamese films suffer ‘profitless summer’: box office report
- French rom-coms at Okia Cinema
- Star Wars extravaganza to kick off new Surrey film festival
- African films fight for space at 3 Continents Festival
- Anime in Vietnam – Part 1: What’s it all about?
- Vietnam picks action hit as Oscar entry for Foreign Language Film
- Vietnamese screenings draw crowds at Busan film fest
- Free Screening of “Chasing Coral” Movie
- Spackman Entertainment Group's New Film, CRAZY ROMANCE, Produced By Zip Cinema, Breaks The 1 Million Ticket Sales Mark Within Five Days
French films will be broadly screened in Vietnam have 313 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.