Hanoi (VNA) – FLC Group Joint Stock Company expects to achieve more than 1.1 trillion VND (47.71 million USD) in pre-tax profit , and over 15 trillion VND in consolidated revenue this year, the group has said.
The enterprise will organise a shareholders' meeting on April 12, during which it will seek shareholders' approval to develop and roll out nearly 20 realty projects in Hanoi, Quang Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Thanh Hoa, Binh Dinh, Quang Binh, Gia Lai, Kon Tum and Dong Thap.
Outstanding urban property projects include FLC Premier Parc (Hanoi), FLC Tropical Halong (Quang Ninh), FLC Legacy Kontum (Kon Tum), FLC La Vista Sadec (Dong Thap), and FLC Hilltop Gialai (Gia Lai).
Regarding resort property, FLC will carry out the second phases of FLC Quang Binh and FLC Vinh Phuc, and FLC Ha Giang eco-tourism resort.
The group is planning to add nearly 5 trillion VND to its charter capital for development of property projects.
Last year, the group recorded 13.5 trillion VND in consolidated revenue, before-tax profit of over 421 billion VND, and after-tax profit of nearly 308 billion VND.
In the second half of 2020, FLC completed the construction of FLC Grand Hotel Quy Nhon and FLC Sea Tower Quy Nhon.
FLC's stocks were allowed with margin trading again in March. Meanwhile, Bamboo Airways, owned by FLC, is planning to list its shares on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange or Hanoi Stock Exchange in Quarter 3 of 2021./.
- VIB plans 24 per cent jump in pre-tax profit
- Techcombank’s pre-tax profit doubles in first half
- VIB's 2018 pre-tax profit rose four-time in two years
- LienVietPostBank downgrades many business targets
- Amazon halved corporation tax bill despite UK profits tripling
- Jamie Oliver took a £5.2 million payout from his business empire last year prior to the collapse of his UK restaurant chain
- PV Power’s profit up 37% in first quarter of 2018
- Techcombank to issue 3.5 million shares to employees
- Qantas posts $1BILLION profit in best- ever financial result and rewards staff with $3000 bonuses - but will they pass it on to passengers?
- Barclays profits plunge as bank warns of challenging year ahead
- Ocasio-Cortez’s 70 Percent Top Tax Rate Is a Moderate, Evidence-Based Policy
- Northern Rock boss plays down hopes of sale price reaching £1.4bn target
FLC targets over 47.71 million USD in pre-tax profit in 2021 have 361 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.