HÀ NỘI — A COVID-19 patient in Hà Nội has tested positive for the coronavirus again after being given the all-clear in late February, health authorities announced Tuesday.
N.T.K, Việt Nam's COVID-19 Patient No. 1,958, reported on February 5, residing in Cầu Giấy District, was discharged from hospital on February 27 but after two days of the mandatory 14-day home isolation, she tested positive for the virus on March 1.
Health authorities noted that these re-positive cases recorded post-discharge usually do not cause risks of spreading the virus to the community, even among close family members.
This is the second such case in the city in its latest community outbreak, with the first being reported on February 25.
According to Deputy Director of the municipal Department of Health Hoàng Đức Hạnh, Hà Nội recorded no new local transmissions from February 16 to March 2.
The city’s authorities continue to collect samples from people arriving in the capital and those returning from outbreak-hit regions to test for COVID-19. — VNS
- Home urine test could ‘revolutionise’ prostate cancer diagnosis for thousands of men and spell the end of rectal exams
- 42 new HIV positive cases in Nalgonda every month
- World's First HIV Positive Sperm Bank Comes up in New Zealand Ahead of World Aids Day
- Australia dominates Pakistan on day one of the second Test at the Adelaide Oval
- Why RED capsules can cure you faster than BLUE pills: Human psychology makes patients believe red medication works quicker and capsules are more effective
- Male breast cancer survivor, 72, gets NHS check-up invites suggesting he wears a BLOUSE and staff think his wife is the patient because so few men get the disease
- Hospitals 'failing' on genetic bowel cancer test
- No new cases of Nipah in Kerala, infected patient's condition improving: Health Minister
- Terminal prostate cancer patients could get ‘two more years of life’ with experimental immunotherapy drug, study reveals
- Review of SA Ambulance Service patient deaths finds harm was likely 'preventable'
- Hope for triple negative breast cancer sufferers: Scientists STOP the aggressive disease from spreading in animal tests
- CardioDx, maker of heart disease test, shutting down as Medicare rescinds coverage
Discharged COVID-19 patient in Hà Nội tests positive again have 373 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.