The Government has ordered the Ministry of Transport to complete two component projects of the North – South expressway (Highway NH45 – Nghi Son and Nghi Son – Dien Chau sections) by 2023.
The Government has issued a Resolution to implement Resolution No. 1213 of the National Assembly Standing Committee on the transformation of the investment form of these two projects.
The resolution assigns the Ministry of Transport to approve the adjustment of the two component projects according to regulations. The Ministry is also assigned to review, determine and take responsibility for the accuracy and reasonableness of the adjusted investment capital of the two component projects.
The Ministry of Planning and Investment was asked to coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to arrange capital for these projects.
Chairmen of the provinces and cities where the two expressways pass through are responsible for site clearance.
The Ministry of Transport has to urgently implement following procedures to meet the deadline for the completion of the two projects in 2023.
On February 4, the National Assembly issued a resolution on changing the investment form of these two component projects to public investment.
It is expected that the change of investment mode to public investment will promote disbursement of public investment capital, production, supply of construction materials for projects, and create jobs and income sources for workers. Domestic enterprises will directly implement projects expected to spur economic growth.
- Vietnam to open int'l biddings for 8 North-South expressway sub-projects
- Construction of first section of eastern North-South expressway starts
- Eastern North – South highway urged to be completed by 2020
- Transport ministry hires French consultants to evaluate Hanoi metro’s safety
- Transport ministry admits responsibility for Hanoi's long-delayed sky train
- Ministries, localities asked to track domestic, regional situations
- Hanoi-Haiphong Expressway investor at risk of bankruptcy
- GMS transport projects make Vietnam better connected
- Industry Ministry raises warnings about power shortages
- Beijing Daxing airport expressway to finish construction this year
- Russia says Kurdish fighters have left Syrian border area as deadline expires
- Two new KL Monorail four-car train sets enter service
Deadline set for Transport Ministry to complete two North-South expressway projects have 325 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.