Accordingly, public investment projects include the building of Phu Tho Horse Racing Ground, land allocation of the HCMC Multi-Cultural Center in Can Gio District, rebuilding HCMC Cultural Center, handing over land to the expansion of the Ho Chi Minh Museum – HCM City branch, the property right over land to upgrade the HCM City Culture and Arts College in HCMC.
Regarding to socialized projects, the department has made suggestions on land allocation for Phan Dinh Phung Sports Center; delegating The Housing Management and Construction Inspection Center (HMCIC) of the HCMC Department of Construction and functional units to complete procedures to refund to Bong Sen Yamachi Co,. Ltd; asking the HMCIC to hand over the building at No.99 on Pasteur Street in District 1 to the Department.
The Department of Culture and Sport has also proposed for an approval on expenditure allocation for Sports nutrition.
By Vo Tham – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Ca Mau to host culture-tourism week in December
- Singapore Festival to present cuisine, tourism, culture, arts
- Ho Chi Minh City wants to have full authority over metro construction
- Story of cities #24: how Hiroshima rose from the ashes of nuclear destruction
- Thailand to enhance water management through US$600-mln projects
- Pyongyang panorama pulls back curtain on city of mystery
- Recommended sports clubs shunned as new details emerge in Georgina Downer cheque scandal
- Management plan for My Son relic site receives approval
- Work accelerated for HCM City’s first metro line
- Flood prevention projects need to be reworked: experts
- Nike investigates claims of ‘emotional and physical abuse’ at Oregon Project
- Local Color: Your Museum-Worthy Guide to Getting Cultured Over the Holidays
Cultural, sports construction projects seek city’s approval have 258 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.