Earlier on March 2 morning, the MoH announced 11 community cases in Hai Duong, the epicenter of the country's latest coronavirus outbreak.
The third wave of the coronavirus has spread to 13 cities and provinces across the country since the virus recurred in late January 2021. As many as 868 new cases have been since confirmed, including 684 cases in Hai Duong alone.
Hai Duong is the only locality in Vietnam that has reported new cases during the past few days, though the outbreak has been brought under control there.
Overall, Vietnam has recorded 2,472 COVID-19 patients since the virus attacked the country in January 2020.
Of the total, 1,898 patients have been discharged from hospital, including six on March 2, after making a full recovery from the disease.
Among the active cases, 216 have currently tested negative for the virus at least once.
The number of deaths caused by COVID-19 and related illnesses remains at 35 nationwide, including 31 in Da Nang, a coronavirus hotspot several months ago.
Vietnam is scheduled to kick-start the human clinical trial of Covivac , the second locally made vaccine o March 3.
- An Unbiased Review of Sarah Summer's 12 Hour Natural Yeast Infection Cure
- The 12 Hour Workday! Enough is Enough! How to Create More Work-Life Balance Now
- Cure For Vaginal Yeast Infection Within 12 Hours
- Cambodia Buses - A New Asia Scenic Attraction?
- New York Jets 2008 NFL Team - What to Watch Out For Live Online and Their Schedule
- Here is a Method That is Helping New Managers to Gain More Time
- The New Fire HD 10 Is Amazon's First Gadget with USB-C
- How To Find Texas District Court Records
- The Best Guitar Case Scenario
- Searching Public Criminal Records the Easy Way
- How Important Are the 12 Zodiac Signs?
- CCTV Digital Recorders Compression Types
COVID-19: Vietnam records no new cases over 12 hours have 275 words, post on vov.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.