All the new patients in Hai Duong are F1 contacts of previously confirmed cases and had already been quarantined at concentrated isolation facilities.
The imported case is a 42-year-old South Korean expert, who entered Vietnam on February 19 and was put into isolation immediately upon entry. The patient is undergoing treatment at the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi’s Dong Anh district after being confirmed positive for the virus on March 5.
The new patients lifted the national infection tally to 2,501, including 1,578 domestically-transmitted cases, and 923 imported cases.
Hai Duong remains the locality recording the highest number of local infections since the first outbreak recurred on January 27, with 701 cases.
Meanwhile at a recent meeting of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam who is also head of the Steering Committee underlined the importance of ensuring the safety and efficiency of the nation's COVID-19 vaccination programme.
He also stressed the need to speed up domestic vaccine research, production, and testing in the fastest time possible. The nation is poised to have sufficient vaccines for 100 million people if research and development is successful, Dam added.
Notably, ten pandemic-hit cities and provinces have gone 21 straight days without logging any new cases, including two major cities- Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Singularity Computers’ Spectre Case Has A Water Cooling Distribution Plate
- Best Boost Mobile phones (January 2018)
- Comments for : Apple expands lawsuit to include Samsung's cases for their phones and tablets
- RhinoShield's GS9 cases are even better than they look and cheaper than we deserve
- The Kyocera Verve feature slider-phone goes on sale at Sprint, Boost Mobile, and Virgin
- Twisted Light Could Dramatically Boost Data Rates
- Automotive electronics system demand fails to boost automotive IC market in 2015
- Why human-robot relationships are totally a good thing
- 10 online data analytics bootcamps to boost your career
- Internet of Things Boosts Embedded Systems Growth Tech Videos Featured Products Site Sponsors Featured Tech Videos
- Who needs a charging cable when you have the Boomerang case for the iPhone?
- Who Killed the Virtual Case File?
COVID-19: Six more cases in Hai Duong boost total community cases to 1,578 have 337 words, post on vov.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.