In the morning, members of the committee discussed in groups the working agenda of the committee throughout the 13th tenure after listening to a proposal on the agenda, which was presented by Politburo member and permanent member of the Party Central Committee’s Secretariat Vo Van Thuong.
In the afternoon, they attended a plenary session to listen to the Politburo's proposal on the completion of the nomination of candidates for a number of leadership positions in State agencies in the 14th tenure of the 2016-2021 term and the 15th tenure of the 2021-2026 term.
The plenum of the Party Central Committee is scheduled to conclude on March 9.
- Central Military Commission prepares for Army’s 11th Party Congress
- Wall Street Crashes, London Burns: Frank Rich and Adam Moss Discuss Downgrades, Riots, and the Portents of McQueen
- Nepal delays discussion in parliament to amend constitution for updating map
- Vietnamese peacekeeping force holds Party Congress for 2020-2025 term
- Vietnam nominates candidates to next term, increasing ratio of youth
- Fed debates longer-term crisis-fighting plan, minutes show
- Vietnam persistent with Ho Chi Minh Thought on Party’s revolutionary ethics
- NASS to change legislative agenda in line with COVID-19 realities
- New 'open agenda' points way to future progress
- U.S. Senator Burr steps aside as committee chair as FBI probes stock trades
- 12 road-tested team building activities that work for real-life remote teams
- Senior officer receives 40-year Party membership badge
Central Party Committee discusses whole-term working agenda, personnel work have 225 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.