Air passengers without online health declaration to be denied security screening
The Saigon Times
|Passengers conduct check-in procedures at kiosks at the HCMC-based Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Air passengers who fail to make online health declarations while they complete check-in procedures online or at kiosks will be denied security screening at airports – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Air passengers who fail to make online health declarations while they complete check-in procedures online or at kiosks will be denied security screening at airports.
The security screening staff members at airports will have to ask these passengers to contact ground service employees to complete health declarations in line with the prevailing regulations, according to a dispatch sent by the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) to the relevant agencies and units.
CAAV also told local air carriers to work with the country's airports to support passengers and give them guidelines on how to make online health declarations before they board the aircraft.
Besides, the authority asked the airports to inform foreign airlines and units and organizations active at the airports about the regulation on security screening, Nguoi Lao Dong Online reported.
Following the Transport Ministry's directive on March 2, the CAAV wrote to the relevant agencies and units proposing that they closely collaborate with the provinces and cities to proactively apply Covid-19 infection prevention and control measures. The provinces and cities were also told to facilitate goods transportation and not to ban markets to make life easy for production and daily activities.
- FAA opens the door to pre-flight COVID-19 screenings as a small airport in Iowa rolls out temperature checks and questionnaires that could eventually expand to the nation's more than 500 airports
- Boris's latest b***s up: Passengers fume after waiting in queues 'with no social distancing' for more than an hour at Heathrow in fourth day of chaos after negative coronavirus test rule was enforced
- Markey, Lynch File Bill To Create Air Travel Task Force To Set Universal Safety Standards
- The face mask that stops you mumbling, the patch that scans for Covid and the loo that gives you a health MOT: Outlandish new gadgets are unveiled at the world's biggest tech show
- Home Office admits passengers without correct Covid paperwork are fined £500 then simply waved through gates into UK and 'told to quarantine' - as Heathrow Border Force penalise 30 arrivals who failed to show negative test
- No alcohol and no checked guns: Airlines tighten security for Inauguration Day
- That's not me! Chuck Norris is forced to deny being at Capitol riot after photo of man bearing a striking resemblance to him begins trending online
- This Morning's on-screen psychologist Emma Kenny DENIES she's been ditched from show and claims she's signed a new contract... after vowing to ignore COVID-19 lockdown rules
- 'The vicious and spurious online attacks against me are b*******': Armie Hammer breaks his silence and confirms he is dropping out of his latest film after 'leaked' 'cannibalism and rape messages'
- Health Officials Brace For A Surge In US Covid-19 Cases After The Holidays
- Holiday booking blitz: Britons race to secure trips to popular spots like Costa Del Sol and Menorca in the hopes of reduced Covid restrictions by summer - while reservations on rental cottages in UK are 63% higher than last year
- '911' Season 4 Release Date: When It Airs and How to Watch Online
Air passengers without online health declaration to be denied security screening have 548 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.