The Politburo will also ask for the Party Central Committee's opinions before it officially introduce candidates for other posts for the legislature to consider, elect or approve, Trong stated.
In his opening remarks, the top leader stressed the need to give priority to urgent issues, outstanding difficulties and key missions which need breakthroughs.
He noted that after the 13th National Party Congress, the Politburo assigned tasks for Politburo and Secretariat members and prepared for the introduction of Party Central Committee members as candidates for the election of deputies to the 15th NA.
The Politburo reached a high consensus on the need to early complete the nomination of candidates for leading positions of State offices, and to submit the nominations to the 14th NA's 11th session for approval.
The top leader emphasized the importance of consistently following the orientation for personnel work approved by the 13th National Party Congress so as to ensure the united, comprehensive and harmonious leadership of the Party in all aspects and localities and create a general strength.
It is necessary to have an overall view to reach the most suitable personnel arrangement, he said, adding that personnel work should be carried out in accordance with the Party's regulations, the Party Central Committee's working statutes, and the principle of the Party's leadership in personnel work and management of officials of the political system, as well as legal regulations on State agencies' organisation and operations.
The 13th Party Central Committee's second plenum will last until March 9.
- Friday the 13th coincidence: Up to a foot of snow in mid-April?
- 3.14159265 Things to Consider if You are New to/Interested in SEO
- Mathematicians Second-Guess Centuries-Old Fluid Equations
- Warning of 'traumatising' consequences of plans to close second mental health facility in North Yorkshire
- Report: GM and Waymo lead driverless car race; Tesla lags far behind
- A 30-Second Fix For Back Pain
- iPhone aims for pole position
- Why economic development leads to democracy
- Experimental Ebola Vaccinations, Considered 'Paradigm Shift,' Begin In Congo
- Samsung’s lead in smartphone display technology is ever widening
- Michigan’s Devin Bush named AP’s Big Ten top player on defense
- Defendant Microsoft Corp.'s memorandum in support of its proposed final judgment
13th PCC’s second plenum considers leading positions have 370 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.