The event was in response to the 90th founding anniversary of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (March 26, 1931-2021).
A wide range of programs and activities were held in the framework of the event, including presenting gifts to 15 former volunteer youths, bikes to 10 students with special circumstances in Dai Tu district and bookcases to local schools, and supporting the building of house for one poor household, among others.
Following the launching ceremony, the participants and local youths planted trees, and clean up the Vietnamese youth historical relic site, and several roads in Dai Tu district.
- Thai Nguyen moves to preserve Tan Cuong tea
- Thai embassy presents gifts to Thai Nguyen’s schoolchildren
- PM approves coastal road project in Thai Binh province
- AMG Developing 'Far Sportier' Next-Gen SL For 2021 Launch
- Vietnam exports 14,200 tonnes of tea to Taiwan in nine months
- PM meets Lao, Thai counterparts on sidelines of regional summits
- Vietnam exports 14,200 tons of tea to Taiwan in nine months
- A Kentucky man broke out of a Thai court, sparked a three-day manhunt, then shot himself in the head, police say
- Filip Nguyen may receive call up for World Cup 2022 qualifiers
- PM Imran Khan launches Naya Pakistan Housing Program
- Thailand: domestic economy, tourism stimulus campaigns launched
- Online history, culture competition ‘Tu hao Viet Nam’ launched
Youth Month 2021 launched in Thai Nguyen province have 206 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.